Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tea for Two

I woke up this morning feeling crappy, I have been awaken most of the night to blow my nose or feeling cramp on my neck and arms, my husband (bless him) made me chicken and sweet corn soup which was helping and I felt abit fine at midday,He then told me that I probably need to drink a cup of tea, loads of cup of tea and asked me if I wanted to drink tea in a tearoom and of course I jumped and said, YES! (i forgot i was ill at that moment :)


About a week ago, my mother in law told me that she just came back from meeting her church friends in a cafe downtown, she knows I'm crazy for tea and lovely teacups/teapots and told me that the cafe has a nice collection that I might love going there to have tea, I told her that I havent any luck finding a tea room downtown but apparently this cafe comes a tea room so I was excited and true enough, I saw lots of cute teacups/teapots and served with lovely teacups and teapot with a slice of Victoria Sponge Cake, I feel so much better already!


My hubby kept pouring me cup after cup after cup of tea, I think i'd probably had more than 5 cups while he had only 3 cups. The Cafe is called "Green Cuisine", i love the cake and wanting to make one over the weekend, we had a nice relaxing tea and talk for about an hour and hubby drove us home and asked me to lie down on the sofa and covered me with a throw so I feel warmer, I'm blessed to have him as a husband, I'm happy though i'm sick and I will get better soon!

Thank you for a treat!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon hun. The tea room looks delightful - there are quite a few tea rooms where I live but thats a southern british thing. Ive bought 2 more tea sets today which Im going to blog about shortly :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, what a wonderful hubby you have:) The tea room looks lovely and there's nothing better than a hot cup of tea when you're not feeling so well. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, I am sorry to hear you are under the weather. I hope you are feeling better NOW! (I mean, who really wants to wait for 'soon')I didn't get to read this post until today, because I had to go to work very early yesterday.

    Get your rest, that's the most important, and I'm sending a big hug (that always helps in the healing process).

    Your hubby is a dear to you, and you are blessed.

    Healthy blessings abound,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...