Thursday, March 3, 2011

Extra Storage

I found two of these metal shelves in our spare bedroom a few years ago, I thought to brighten them by re-painted them from black to white, coz it's from metal, i thought it would be easier to spray paint them rather than paint them, I do need more storage to put my knitting and sewing stuff for when I'm not using them so I bought 4 wicker baskets for one of the shelf and the other shelf i use it as shoe storage.


These were taken a few years ago when I finished spray painted the shelf, Not much on top of it, but now I have added a mirror and it became my emergency dressing table :)



That's my transformation Thursday, I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Thursday! :)

Linked to:



Transformation Thursday

2 comments:

  1. ooh lovely organiser, i'm also eyeing up all your fab bits on your dressing table, I love the mirror and brush set :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic idea!!! They look marvelous! And perfect for more storage.

    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...