Friday, January 6, 2012

Few more gifts and a Cat

I received these sweet gifts from my gorgeous blogging friend Scarlett in the post yesterday! Thank you for the cute fan Japanese pocket mirror with the doll and the cupcakes 2012 diary!


I also received christmas gifts from my friends here;


The amount of chocolates i got from family and friends and not to mention some that i bought myself are just crazy! I'm a chocoholic and have been stuffing myself with them and yes..i'm feeling so guilty coz I know now i gain more weight and i have no idea if i manage to lose weight as i've failed in past years!


Loving the Christmas Cookie Jar I got as well from my friend, it'll be handy for next christmas :) and last but not least, i got this super handy traveling mirror from my friend that also contain mini lipstick attached on the handle, blusher and powder on each side of the mirror :)


so, that's it from me and i'll be blog hopping after this but before i go, i want to show you a picture of my gorgeous cat :) it's her first 2012 snapshot haha.

13 comments:

  1. Oh gosh your cat is absolutely adorable, I had no idea you had a cat, I am so glad to find a fellow cat lover :)

    Gorgeous gifts, the fan pocket mirror is so beautiful and I am always a big fan of Benefit makeup xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Don't worry about the pounds til February, we'll do something about it then together. I've quit the wine for the month, that should save me a few calories. What a gorgeous cat, is she a new addition to the family? What's her name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have had some gorgeous presents :) just adore your cat, love cats and dogs, hope she keeps you company :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gifts! And I like the picture of your cat. She looks like she wants something, too.

    Oh, I'm off to work...have a wonderful day, sweetie.

    Love,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww cute cat and such lovely gifts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful cat!!!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gifts, lucky you! Your cat is so gorgeous too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cat is very pretty! You got some really lovely gifts, too. Happy New Year, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww..it looks like you cat loves getting their photo taken..so cute! What lovely gifts..I love the little travel compact and lipstick (adorable!).
    I am the same as you, treats galore at the moment..I have been given lots of chocolates, cookies etc (they all call to me 'Eat Me' and they do ensure me they are indeed all calorie free..though I am sceptical :P).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute gifts Susan! I love the little mirror. I used to have a huge sweet tooth but it went away, now my thing is cheese, butter and red meat! I threw myself into losing weight Jan. 1st of last year and I was successful. I did gain a few pounds over the holidays but I'm back to my healthy eating now:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww glad it arrived and you like the gift hun. I also love the other gifts you received. Dont worry about the weight, your beautiful the way you are. You cat is a cutie too! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your beautiful site, Susan! I came across it via another blog. I'll be back again. Many blessings to you in the New Year!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...